“Invest in your personal development: make your mind your best friend”
I’m Arti Kakkad, passionate about learning who you are as an individual and showing you how to achieve your best potential in any situation – read about my story, qualifications and work here.
- Are you stressed and anxious, and want some help managing it?
- Do you feel stuck in life and unsure of what you want?
- Or know what your goals are but find it difficult to achieve them?
- Are there things blocking you which you just can’t seem to shift?
Sometimes we go along with the rush of life, never giving ourselves the opportunity to take a step back and ask ‘is what I’m doing right now helping me be the person I want to be?’ Sometimes we know that things are not quite right, but we have no idea what to do about it. If this sounds familiar, I can help you understand where you are, what your goals are and teach you tools which will help you achieve them.
Give yourself the gift of taking some time out to get to where you want to be!
I use a variety of techniques, tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
- Carefully listening to you to understand where you are;
- Using a variety of questions and exercises to help you think about things in ways you may not have done before;
- Hypnotherapy and NLP techniques to work out how your subconscious mind is helping or hindering you – and helping you make changes to your ‘internal wiring’ where appropriate;
- Cognitive behavioural therapy to help you change unwanted behaviours; and
Rapid cognitive programming to help heal any painful or traumatic experiences which are holding you back.
What can I help you with?
Corporate sessions, group training and one-to-one sessions on:
Stress and anxiety management
Fears & Phobias
Obsessive thoughts or behaviour
Navigating through life transitions
Bereavement and loss
My corporate sessions include:
Mental health awareness | Stress management | Mindfulness in the workplace| Managing people (upwards or downwards) | Providing effective feedback | Giving powerful presentations | Tailoring training to your audience | Effective writing | Goal setting and motivation to achieve | Building effective teams | Leadership | Networking
My private sessions for small groups include:
Improving your self-confidence | Living a healthy lifestyle | Managing and then busting your stress & anxiety | Communication in your relationships | Starting a mindfulness practice
My individual sessions include help with:
stress and anxiety management | self-confidence | depression | fears & phobias | trauma | addictions | weight management | IBS | careers | relationships | personal development | work-life balance | creating healthy habits
I am happy to speak to you about how I can help you. I am flexible in my approach and like to personalise my coaching to the group or individual I am working with to ensure our sessions are as effective as possible. Please contact me on 07545 812 477 or email@example.com.