£100 for 6 sessions
Next course dates – 7, 14, 21, 28 June, 5, 12 July
Sessions are in Milton Keynes 5 min drive/20 min walk from Milton Keynes Central Railway station
This is a 6 week course in which you will learn how to decrease the levels of stress and anxiety you are feeling. You will learn effective stress-busting tools which will help you manage all sorts of sources of stress and will serve you both now and in the future. You will be able to use these tools to help yourself, friends and family.
We will cover:
- What stress is
- Why stress happens
- What is happening in your body when you’re stressed
- Quick ways to reduce stress ‘in the moment’
- How to prevent stress from overwhelming you so often
- How to reduce the stress caused by fears
- Managing your thoughts and emotions
- Reducing stress caused by internal conflicts
- Creating manageable goals
You also receive a free 60 minute coaching session which you can take during or after the course to get some help on any specific causes of stress in your life.
Classes are kept small so that I can give you individualised attention and support outside of sessions. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a session you cannot make, I can catch you up or you can attend the equivalent session on the next course.